The Minnesota State Cyclocross Weekend is only seven weeks away.
Lots of behind the scenes work is going on as we prepare for the biggest weekend of cyclocross in Minnesota history:
- Sponsors are chomping at the bit to be located within the expo area located near the sand pit.
- Food vendors have been secured and will be offering beer and frites for your pleasure.
- Local cyclocross personalities, Michael Pederson and Scott Robertson (2003 35+ State Champion) are working on a course that includes all of the favorite parts of the traditional Crystal venue.
- We have recently added a new registered riders list to the site so racers can see who has registered. Remember that registration determines your start order and this list will be updated manually (so don’t worry if it doesn’t show up right away).
- Advertisements have been placed on regional websites with the hope of increasing out of town participation. We have already heard of racers coming from Illinois, Iowa, Manitoba, North Dakota, Ontario and Wisconsin!
- The website is being updated daily with new information including past results, course descriptions and sponsor profiles.
- Finally, here is a feature story on Cyclingnews.com from the 2003 State CX Championships at Bassett Creek!
As always, if you have any questions or comments feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org